Checks that Bless Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Checks that Bless checks!
Features Of Checks that Bless Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Checks that Bless personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Checks that Bless themed personal checks.
- Checks that Bless personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Checks that Bless personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Checks that Bless themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Checks that Bless art personal checks.
- Checks that Bless stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Checks that Bless personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Checks that Bless checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Checks that Bless personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Checks that Bless checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Checks that Bless personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Checks that Bless Personal Checks
Checks that Bless Checkbook Cover.
Checks that Bless Deposit Tickets.
Checks that Bless Wallet.
Checks that Bless Address Labels.
Checks that Bless Personalized Stamp.
Checks that Bless Debit Card Holder.
Checks that Bless Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Checks that Bless checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Checks that Bless Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Checks that Bless themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Checks that Bless Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Checks that Bless artistic design. This Checks that Bless themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Checks that Bless art wallet.
Checks that Bless Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Checks that Bless return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Checks that Bless self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Checks that Bless address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Checks that Bless Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Checks that Bless themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Checks that Bless name stamp. You can use it along with Checks that Bless address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Checks that Bless stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Checks that Bless Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Checks that Bless art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Checks that Bless Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Checks that Bless personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Checks that Bless check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Checks that Bless Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Checks that Bless personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Checks that Bless check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Checks that Bless Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Checks that Bless themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Checks that Bless check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Checks that Bless Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Checks that Bless Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Checks that Bless personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Checks that Bless themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Checks that Bless themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Checks that Bless Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Checks that Bless art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Checks that Bless personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Checks that Bless personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Checks that Bless checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Checks that Bless art checks.
Checks that Bless personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Checks that Bless theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Checks that Bless checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Checks that Bless personal checks.