Egyptian Monuments Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Egyptian Monuments checks!
Features Of Egyptian Monuments Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Egyptian Monuments personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Egyptian Monuments themed personal checks.
- Egyptian Monuments personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Egyptian Monuments personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Egyptian Monuments themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Egyptian Monuments art personal checks.
- Egyptian Monuments stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Egyptian Monuments personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Egyptian Monuments checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Egyptian Monuments personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Egyptian Monuments checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Egyptian Monuments personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Egyptian Monuments Personal Checks
Egyptian Monuments Checkbook Cover.
Egyptian Monuments Deposit Tickets.
Egyptian Monuments Wallet.
Egyptian Monuments Address Labels.
Egyptian Monuments Personalized Stamp.
Egyptian Monuments Debit Card Holder.
Egyptian Monuments Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Egyptian Monuments checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Egyptian Monuments Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Egyptian Monuments themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Egyptian Monuments Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Egyptian Monuments artistic design. This Egyptian Monuments themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Egyptian Monuments art wallet.
Egyptian Monuments Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Egyptian Monuments return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Egyptian Monuments self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Egyptian Monuments address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Egyptian Monuments Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Egyptian Monuments themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Egyptian Monuments name stamp. You can use it along with Egyptian Monuments address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Egyptian Monuments stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Egyptian Monuments Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Egyptian Monuments art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Egyptian Monuments Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Egyptian Monuments personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Egyptian Monuments check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Egyptian Monuments Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Egyptian Monuments personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Egyptian Monuments check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Egyptian Monuments Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Egyptian Monuments themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Egyptian Monuments check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Egyptian Monuments Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Egyptian Monuments Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Egyptian Monuments personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Egyptian Monuments themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Egyptian Monuments themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Egyptian Monuments Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Egyptian Monuments art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Egyptian Monuments personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Egyptian Monuments personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Egyptian Monuments checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Egyptian Monuments art checks.
Egyptian Monuments personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Egyptian Monuments theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Egyptian Monuments checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Egyptian Monuments personal checks.