Photographer Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Photographer checks!
Features Of Photographer Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Photographer personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Photographer themed personal checks.
- Photographer personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Photographer personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Photographer themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Photographer art personal checks.
- Photographer stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Photographer personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Photographer checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Photographer personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Photographer checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Photographer personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Photographer Personal Checks
Photographer Checkbook Cover.
Photographer Deposit Tickets.
Photographer Address Labels.
Photographer Personalized Stamp.
Photographer Debit Card Holder.
Photographer Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Photographer checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Photographer Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Photographer themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Photographer Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Photographer artistic design. This Photographer themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Photographer art wallet.
Photographer Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Photographer return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Photographer self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Photographer address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Photographer Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Photographer themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Photographer name stamp. You can use it along with Photographer address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Photographer stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Photographer Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Photographer art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Photographer Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Photographer personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Photographer check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Photographer Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Photographer personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Photographer check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Photographer Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Photographer themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Photographer check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Photographer Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Photographer Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Photographer personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Photographer themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Photographer themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Photographer Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Photographer art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Photographer personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Photographer personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Photographer checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Photographer art checks.
Photographer personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Photographer theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Photographer checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Photographer personal checks.