Going Retro Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Going Retro checks!
Features Of Going Retro Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Going Retro personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Going Retro themed personal checks.
- Going Retro personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Going Retro personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Going Retro themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Going Retro art personal checks.
- Going Retro stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Going Retro personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Going Retro checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Going Retro personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Going Retro checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Going Retro personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Going Retro Personal Checks
Going Retro Checkbook Cover.
Going Retro Deposit Tickets.
Going Retro Wallet.
Going Retro Address Labels.
Going Retro Personalized Stamp.
Going Retro Debit Card Holder.
Going Retro Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Going Retro checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Going Retro Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Going Retro themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Going Retro Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Going Retro artistic design. This Going Retro themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Going Retro art wallet.
Going Retro Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Going Retro return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Going Retro self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Going Retro address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Going Retro Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Going Retro themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Going Retro name stamp. You can use it along with Going Retro address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Going Retro stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Going Retro Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Going Retro art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Going Retro Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Going Retro personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Going Retro check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Going Retro Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Going Retro personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Going Retro check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Going Retro Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Going Retro themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Going Retro check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Going Retro Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Going Retro Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Going Retro personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Going Retro themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Going Retro themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Going Retro Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Going Retro art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Going Retro personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Going Retro personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Going Retro checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Going Retro art checks.
Going Retro personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Going Retro theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Going Retro checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Going Retro personal checks.