Eyes of the Wild Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Eyes of the Wild checks!
Features Of Eyes of the Wild Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Eyes of the Wild personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Eyes of the Wild themed personal checks.
- Eyes of the Wild personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Eyes of the Wild personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Eyes of the Wild themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Eyes of the Wild art personal checks.
- Eyes of the Wild stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Eyes of the Wild personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Eyes of the Wild checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Eyes of the Wild personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Eyes of the Wild checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Eyes of the Wild personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Eyes of the Wild Personal Checks
Eyes of the Wild Checkbook Cover.
Eyes of the Wild Deposit Tickets.
Eyes of the Wild Wallet.
Eyes of the Wild Address Labels.
Eyes of the Wild Personalized Stamp.
Eyes of the Wild Debit Card Holder.
Eyes of the Wild Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Eyes of the Wild checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Eyes of the Wild Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Eyes of the Wild themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Eyes of the Wild Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Eyes of the Wild artistic design. This Eyes of the Wild themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Eyes of the Wild art wallet.
Eyes of the Wild Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Eyes of the Wild return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Eyes of the Wild self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Eyes of the Wild address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Eyes of the Wild Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Eyes of the Wild themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Eyes of the Wild name stamp. You can use it along with Eyes of the Wild address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Eyes of the Wild stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Eyes of the Wild Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Eyes of the Wild art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Eyes of the Wild Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Eyes of the Wild personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Eyes of the Wild check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Eyes of the Wild Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Eyes of the Wild personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Eyes of the Wild check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Eyes of the Wild Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Eyes of the Wild themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Eyes of the Wild check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Eyes of the Wild Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Eyes of the Wild Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Eyes of the Wild personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Eyes of the Wild themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Eyes of the Wild themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Eyes of the Wild Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Eyes of the Wild art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Eyes of the Wild personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Eyes of the Wild personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Eyes of the Wild checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Eyes of the Wild art checks.
Eyes of the Wild personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Eyes of the Wild theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Eyes of the Wild checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Eyes of the Wild personal checks.