Cowboy Round Up Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Cowboy Round Up checks!
Features Of Cowboy Round Up Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Cowboy Round Up personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Cowboy Round Up themed personal checks.
- Cowboy Round Up personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Cowboy Round Up personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Cowboy Round Up themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Cowboy Round Up art personal checks.
- Cowboy Round Up stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Cowboy Round Up personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Cowboy Round Up checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Cowboy Round Up personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Cowboy Round Up checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Cowboy Round Up personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Cowboy Round Up Personal Checks
Cowboy Round Up Checkbook Cover.
Cowboy Round Up Deposit Tickets.
Cowboy Round Up Wallet.
Cowboy Round Up Address Labels.
Cowboy Round Up Personalized Stamp.
Cowboy Round Up Debit Card Holder.
Cowboy Round Up Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Cowboy Round Up checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Cowboy Round Up Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Cowboy Round Up themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Cowboy Round Up Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Cowboy Round Up artistic design. This Cowboy Round Up themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Cowboy Round Up art wallet.
Cowboy Round Up Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Cowboy Round Up return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Cowboy Round Up self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Cowboy Round Up address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Cowboy Round Up Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Cowboy Round Up themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Cowboy Round Up name stamp. You can use it along with Cowboy Round Up address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Cowboy Round Up stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Cowboy Round Up Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Cowboy Round Up art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Cowboy Round Up Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Cowboy Round Up personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Cowboy Round Up check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Cowboy Round Up Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Cowboy Round Up personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Cowboy Round Up check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Cowboy Round Up Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Cowboy Round Up themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Cowboy Round Up check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Cowboy Round Up Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Cowboy Round Up Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Cowboy Round Up personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Cowboy Round Up themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Cowboy Round Up themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Cowboy Round Up Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Cowboy Round Up art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Cowboy Round Up personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Cowboy Round Up personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Cowboy Round Up checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Cowboy Round Up art checks.
Cowboy Round Up personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Cowboy Round Up theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Cowboy Round Up checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Cowboy Round Up personal checks.