Bowling Alley Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Bowling Alley checks!
Features Of Bowling Alley Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Bowling Alley personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Bowling Alley themed personal checks.
- Bowling Alley personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Bowling Alley personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Bowling Alley themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Bowling Alley art personal checks.
- Bowling Alley stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Bowling Alley personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Bowling Alley checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Bowling Alley personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Bowling Alley checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Bowling Alley personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Bowling Alley Personal Checks
Bowling Alley Checkbook Cover.
Bowling Alley Deposit Tickets.
Bowling Alley Wallet.
Bowling Alley Address Labels.
Bowling Alley Personalized Stamp.
Bowling Alley Debit Card Holder.
Bowling Alley Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Bowling Alley checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Bowling Alley Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Bowling Alley themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Bowling Alley Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Bowling Alley artistic design. This Bowling Alley themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Bowling Alley art wallet.
Bowling Alley Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Bowling Alley return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Bowling Alley self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Bowling Alley address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Bowling Alley Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Bowling Alley themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Bowling Alley name stamp. You can use it along with Bowling Alley address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Bowling Alley stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Bowling Alley Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Bowling Alley art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Bowling Alley Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Bowling Alley personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Bowling Alley check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Bowling Alley Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Bowling Alley personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Bowling Alley check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Bowling Alley Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Bowling Alley themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Bowling Alley check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Bowling Alley Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Bowling Alley Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Bowling Alley personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Bowling Alley themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Bowling Alley themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Bowling Alley Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Bowling Alley art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Bowling Alley personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Bowling Alley personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Bowling Alley checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Bowling Alley art checks.
Bowling Alley personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Bowling Alley theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Bowling Alley checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Bowling Alley personal checks.