At the Scene Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with At the Scene checks!
Features Of At the Scene Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and At the Scene personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on At the Scene themed personal checks.
- At the Scene personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- At the Scene personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- At the Scene themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on At the Scene art personal checks.
- At the Scene stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your At the Scene personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- At the Scene checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- At the Scene personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your At the Scene checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your At the Scene personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With At the Scene Personal Checks
At the Scene Checkbook Cover.
At the Scene Deposit Tickets.
At the Scene Wallet.
At the Scene Address Labels.
At the Scene Personalized Stamp.
At the Scene Debit Card Holder.
At the Scene Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. At the Scene checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
At the Scene Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not At the Scene themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
At the Scene Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of At the Scene artistic design. This At the Scene themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in At the Scene art wallet.
At the Scene Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These At the Scene return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. At the Scene self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, At the Scene address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
At the Scene Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not At the Scene themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your At the Scene name stamp. You can use it along with At the Scene address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the At the Scene stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
At the Scene Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color At the Scene art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your At the Scene Personal Checks Are Processed
Your At the Scene personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your At the Scene check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your At the Scene Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your At the Scene personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your At the Scene check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your At the Scene Personalized Checks
When you pay with your At the Scene themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your At the Scene check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With At the Scene Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your At the Scene Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your At the Scene personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your At the Scene themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your At the Scene themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your At the Scene Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused At the Scene art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your At the Scene personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your At the Scene personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on At the Scene checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your At the Scene art checks.
At the Scene personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each At the Scene theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order At the Scene checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with At the Scene personal checks.