Antique Photo ID Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Antique Photo ID checks!
Features Of Antique Photo ID Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Antique Photo ID personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Antique Photo ID themed personal checks.
- Antique Photo ID personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Antique Photo ID personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Antique Photo ID themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Antique Photo ID art personal checks.
- Antique Photo ID stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Antique Photo ID personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Antique Photo ID checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Antique Photo ID personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Antique Photo ID checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Antique Photo ID personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Antique Photo ID Personal Checks
Antique Photo ID Checkbook Cover.
Antique Photo ID Deposit Tickets.
Antique Photo ID Wallet.
Antique Photo ID Address Labels.
Antique Photo ID Personalized Stamp.
Antique Photo ID Debit Card Holder.
Antique Photo ID Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Antique Photo ID checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Antique Photo ID Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Antique Photo ID themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Antique Photo ID Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Antique Photo ID artistic design. This Antique Photo ID themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Antique Photo ID art wallet.
Antique Photo ID Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Antique Photo ID return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Antique Photo ID self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Antique Photo ID address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Antique Photo ID Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Antique Photo ID themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Antique Photo ID name stamp. You can use it along with Antique Photo ID address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Antique Photo ID stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Antique Photo ID Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Antique Photo ID art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Antique Photo ID Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Antique Photo ID personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Antique Photo ID check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Antique Photo ID Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Antique Photo ID personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Antique Photo ID check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Antique Photo ID Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Antique Photo ID themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Antique Photo ID check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Antique Photo ID Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Antique Photo ID Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Antique Photo ID personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Antique Photo ID themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Antique Photo ID themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Antique Photo ID Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Antique Photo ID art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Antique Photo ID personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Antique Photo ID personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Antique Photo ID checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Antique Photo ID art checks.
Antique Photo ID personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Antique Photo ID theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Antique Photo ID checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Antique Photo ID personal checks.