Alzheimers Awareness Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Alzheimers Awareness checks!
Features Of Alzheimers Awareness Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Alzheimers Awareness personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Alzheimers Awareness themed personal checks.
- Alzheimers Awareness personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Alzheimers Awareness personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Alzheimers Awareness themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Alzheimers Awareness art personal checks.
- Alzheimers Awareness stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Alzheimers Awareness personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Alzheimers Awareness checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Alzheimers Awareness personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Alzheimers Awareness checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Alzheimers Awareness personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Alzheimers Awareness Personal Checks
Alzheimers Awareness Checkbook Cover.
Alzheimers Awareness Deposit Tickets.
Alzheimers Awareness Wallet.
Alzheimers Awareness Address Labels.
Alzheimers Awareness Personalized Stamp.
Alzheimers Awareness Debit Card Holder.
Alzheimers Awareness Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Alzheimers Awareness checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Alzheimers Awareness Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Alzheimers Awareness themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Alzheimers Awareness Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Alzheimers Awareness artistic design. This Alzheimers Awareness themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Alzheimers Awareness art wallet.
Alzheimers Awareness Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Alzheimers Awareness return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Alzheimers Awareness self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Alzheimers Awareness address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Alzheimers Awareness Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Alzheimers Awareness themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Alzheimers Awareness name stamp. You can use it along with Alzheimers Awareness address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Alzheimers Awareness stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Alzheimers Awareness Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Alzheimers Awareness art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Alzheimers Awareness Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Alzheimers Awareness personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Alzheimers Awareness check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Alzheimers Awareness Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Alzheimers Awareness personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Alzheimers Awareness check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Alzheimers Awareness Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Alzheimers Awareness themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Alzheimers Awareness check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Alzheimers Awareness Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Alzheimers Awareness Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Alzheimers Awareness personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Alzheimers Awareness themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Alzheimers Awareness themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Alzheimers Awareness Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Alzheimers Awareness art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Alzheimers Awareness personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Alzheimers Awareness personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Alzheimers Awareness checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Alzheimers Awareness art checks.
Alzheimers Awareness personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Alzheimers Awareness theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Alzheimers Awareness checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Alzheimers Awareness personal checks.