Age of Innocence Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with Age of Innocence checks!
Features Of Age of Innocence Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and Age of Innocence personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on Age of Innocence themed personal checks.
- Age of Innocence personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- Age of Innocence personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- Age of Innocence themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on Age of Innocence art personal checks.
- Age of Innocence stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your Age of Innocence personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- Age of Innocence checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- Age of Innocence personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your Age of Innocence checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your Age of Innocence personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With Age of Innocence Personal Checks
Age of Innocence Checkbook Cover.
Age of Innocence Deposit Tickets.
Age of Innocence Wallet.
Age of Innocence Address Labels.
Age of Innocence Personalized Stamp.
Age of Innocence Debit Card Holder.
Age of Innocence Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. Age of Innocence checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
Age of Innocence Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not Age of Innocence themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
Age of Innocence Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of Age of Innocence artistic design. This Age of Innocence themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in Age of Innocence art wallet.
Age of Innocence Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These Age of Innocence return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. Age of Innocence self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, Age of Innocence address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
Age of Innocence Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not Age of Innocence themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your Age of Innocence name stamp. You can use it along with Age of Innocence address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the Age of Innocence stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
Age of Innocence Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color Age of Innocence art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your Age of Innocence Personal Checks Are Processed
Your Age of Innocence personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your Age of Innocence check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your Age of Innocence Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your Age of Innocence personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your Age of Innocence check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your Age of Innocence Personalized Checks
When you pay with your Age of Innocence themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your Age of Innocence check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With Age of Innocence Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your Age of Innocence Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your Age of Innocence personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your Age of Innocence themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your Age of Innocence themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your Age of Innocence Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused Age of Innocence art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your Age of Innocence personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your Age of Innocence personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on Age of Innocence checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your Age of Innocence art checks.
Age of Innocence personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each Age of Innocence theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order Age of Innocence checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with Age of Innocence personal checks.