African Shields Personal Checks are not just slips of paper that allow you to make payments from your bank account to individuals or companies – they’re your style statement. Express yourself with African Shields checks!
Features Of African Shields Personal Checks
Bank checks should contain the identity of the check writer and the bank and African Shields personalized checks display them prominently. Your name, address and telephone number are printed clearly on African Shields themed personal checks.
- African Shields personal checks are printed using methods that exceed (or meet) all security standards.
- African Shields personalized checks are guaranteed to work with your bank or financial institution.
- African Shields themed personal checks come in various dynamic scenes in the checkbook for you to enjoy.
- Ample space is provided to write down the date, payee’s name (after “Pay to the order of”), amount written in numbers, amount written in words and your signature on African Shields art personal checks.
- African Shields stylized personal checks also include “Memo” line, where additional information can be jotted down, if desired.
- The information necessary for processing your African Shields personal checks – the check number, account number and bank routing number – is printed along the bottom with MICR ink.
- African Shields checks are printed through state-of-the-art technology that exceeds all American Bankers' Association specifications as well as guidelines and specifications set by banks and credit unions.
- African Shields personal checks are standard size 2 3/4″ x 6″ and totally secure and are accepted by all banks and financial institutions.
- You can protect your African Shields checks from identity theft and fraud through EZShield program. This option is available when you personalize your African Shields personalized checks.
Coordinated Items With African Shields Personal Checks
African Shields Checkbook Cover.
African Shields Deposit Tickets.
African Shields Wallet.
African Shields Address Labels.
African Shields Personalized Stamp.
African Shields Debit Card Holder.
African Shields Checkbook Cover features slip-in personal checks pocket along with clear duplicate check divider. African Shields checkbook cover is a premium nylon thread stitched construction that also has extra pocket to hold receipts and cash.
African Shields Deposit Tickets come in a set of 100 deposit slips. Although not African Shields themed, these feature 13 extra lines on back side of slip.
African Shields Wallet is 3-sided zippered closure for extra security. It is a display of full-color high quality reproduction of African Shields artistic design. This African Shields themed wallet boasts of a window pocket for your ID and pockets that can hold up to 4 credit cards. Extra pockets that can hold your cash and receipts are also provided in African Shields art wallet.
African Shields Address Labels are convenient and easy to use self-adhesive return address labels. These African Shields return address labels come in 150 quantity in flat easy-to-use sheets. African Shields self-adhesive return address labels can be used to personalize your file-folders, books, note-books, CDs and more. And of course, African Shields address labels can be used on packages and envelopes.
African Shields Personalized Stamp comes with a free black ink cartridge which will give you 10,000 impressions. Although not African Shields themed, there are unlimited number of interchangeable design possibilities, thanks to its unique Peel & Stick stamps. Separate center designs and outer ring can be easily peeled off to customize your African Shields name stamp. You can use it along with African Shields address labels to personalize your books, scrapbooks, stationery, gift tags, cards and of course, envelopes. Full imprint of the African Shields stamp measures around 1-5/8″ and gives clear, crisp impressions with non-PVC, non-lead polymer die.
African Shields Debit Card Holder features genuine leather interior with a window slot for your picture ID. It presents vivid, full-color African Shields art reproduction and is perfect for your credit and debit cards.
How Your African Shields Personal Checks Are Processed
Your African Shields personal checks are still checks, so all the normal check processing rules apply. Unlike paying through debit cards, where the payment is debited from your account immediately, when you pay through your African Shields check, it should be presented, accepted and processed by the bank.
Internal Processing Of Your African Shields Personal Checks
If the person whom you have issued your African Shields personalized check to, deposits it in the same bank (even if another branch), your check becomes an “on-us” check. The bank simply takes the money out of your account and credits it to the person who has deposited your African Shields check.
Clearinghouse Processing Of Your African Shields Personalized Checks
When you pay with your African Shields themed personal check to a person who banks with another institution, two banks become involved. Now your African Shields check would to sent to a clearinghouse, which clears the check and takes the money out of your account and transfers it to the recipient's account.
Top 10 Tips For Making Payments Securely With African Shields Personal Checks
- Keep a record of all the transactions done through your African Shields Personal Checks.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available before issuing your African Shields personalized checks so that they don’t get bounced.
- Transactions through your African Shields themed checks or not, always protect your personal financial information.
- Always keep your African Shields themed personal checks in a secure place.
- Never ever leave your African Shields Stylized Personal Checks lying around unattended in public areas.
- Check regularly that all the unused African Shields art personal checks are remaining in the checkbook.
- Use your African Shields personal checks in serial number order.
- Use reasonably large size writing on your African Shields personalized checks.
- Draw a line through the unused writing space on African Shields checks so that no extra details can be added by unauthorized people.
- Don’t leave large spaces between written words as well as the $ sign and the numbers inserted in the amount box of your African Shields art checks.
African Shields personal checks are a wonderful addition to any bag or pocketbook. Each African Shields theme check you write is sure to bring a smile to your face because, you will be sharing your love, feelings and thoughts with your friends, family and the world! So, why depend on banks for bland checks (and pay more) when you can order African Shields checks online easily. With every check you write, you’ll be able to express yourself loud and clear with African Shields personal checks.